The Global Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage (STO) Amsterdam Forum
Where the Turnaround Community Gathers to Engage, Learn, and Share Strategies for Success
Introducing The Amsterdam Global Shutdown Turnaround Forum 2019, a one-of-a-kind experience that brings together talented and influential leaders and professionals.
Explore this site to learn about key speakers, the event schedule, useful tips and more.
VENUE: Park Inn Amsterdam City West By Radisson
Address: La Guardiaweg 59, 1043 DE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Plan Your Day
WELCOME & OPENING ADDRESS
Registration & welcome coffee
Opening address of the chairman
SPEED NETWORKING & BUSINESS CARD EXCHANGE
The perfect opportunity to speak directly with your peers and network effectively. Maximise your time at this event by participating in this interactive
Don’t forget your business cards.
OPEN MIC STAGE
How to handle your Greatest Fears
Form discussion groups with other delegates, to discuss what you, and
others would do in worst possible scenarios.
Overcome theoretical TAR problems, with insight from fellow STO
professionals, and gain a different perspective on dealing with the same
Connect. Learn. Grow.
The Amsterdam Global Turnaround Shutdown Forum 2019 is finally here. Take advantage of forward-thinking keynote speakers, networking with influential attendees, and much more. Register today and join us for a unique and inspiring experience.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
REQUEST SPONSOR PACK
Global Shutdowns Turnarounds Forum 2019 Sponsorship
Sponsor Pack Benefits
complimentary delegate passes. (depends on the package you need )
• The sponsor will be given 30 minutes speaking opportunity to address the audience.
• Sponsor’s logo would be displayed on all promotional materials during name tags, agenda, conference materials, at the gala dinner area, coffee breaks etc.
• Sponsor’s handouts and brochures would be included in the conference material set.
• Sponsor’s logo which links to partner’s website would be displayed at the conference web-page.
• Sponsor’s logo would be displayed on the front page of the agenda which will be sent to a large number of potential attendees during the marketing campaign of the event.
• Access to the names, job titles and country of all delegates 2 weeks before the event.
• Sponsors business description and contact details would be included in the final agenda.
• Sponsor would provide a roll up with Company’s name and logo which would be displayed either at the registration area or behind the speaker stand.
• Sponsor may provide an exhibition stand which can be placed at the coffee break area or behind the speaker stand or at the gala dinner.
• The Sponsor may be responsible for one section of the round table panel discussion.
• A designed space for 1/1 meeting.